If you’re working hard to capture images to share on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter, you should take a few extra seconds to make sure your photos are watermarked. This way, when your photos are shared or copied beyond the original platform, you’ll still get credit and traffic back to your profiles and website.
You don’t have to be a whiz with Photoshop to add your original watermark to photos. In fact, there are tons of free and low-cost apps available to help you do this quickly right from your phone or tablet.
Here are five top picks to check out:
- Watermark: https://www.watermark.ws/
- EasyMark: https://itunes.apple.com/app/easymark-watermark-photos/id1151252760
- iWatermark+: http://plumamazing.com/iphoneipad/iwatermark-pro
- iStamp: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/istamp-batch-watermark-photos/id604685563?mt=8
- Marksta: http://www.marksta.com/
When watermarking is this easy, why wouldn’t you add your personal brand to your photos? Leverage the free advertising!